VR/AR & Full Stack Developer
Experienced in designing and developing robust software solutions from start to finish, as well as constructing efficient and reliable DevOps pipelines. I also have passion for both virtual and augmented reality software, as I see a bright future behind these emerging technologies.
I am always looking to acquire opportunities where I can further my education and improve my skills, while effectively contributing to the growth and success of the organization. I aspire to pursue greatness through hard work, diligence, and synergy with my coworkers.
Below is a combination of my VR, AR, and web-based software work. Feel free to check them out! Due to the confidentiality of my current work, I am not allowed to share my recent ASP.NET developments.
Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
2017 - 2021
Colorado Technical Unviersity
- Frameworks: ASP.NET, Classic ASP, Unity, Azure DevOps
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, OS X 10+
- Database: SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Excellent in developing, implementing, and testing software programs.
- Trained in both front-end and back-end software development.
- Expert in working with VR and AR technologies.
- Experience with managing a small development team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Senior Software Engineer
2020 - Present
- Develop & maintain front-end and back-end ASP.NET applications for satellite management clients.
- Integrating Azure DevOps and Octopus Deploy CI/CD systems into manually deployed enterprise software.
Lead Software Engineer
2017 - 2021
Motor Control Lab VCU
- Developed multiple novel rehabilitation-based Virtual Reality games to optimize movement behaviours in Parkinson’s disease, Cognitive Impairment, and chronic pain groups.
- Exposure to large scale human subject data collection and data analysis algorithms.
- Managed a small team of junior developers while using agile methodologies.
- Technologies used: C#, Unity Engine, .NET Core, SteamVR, Python